- Gannett said laying off 600 newspaper employees; pub's memo discloses total 1,000 jobs getting axed
- Roll call: Say goodbye to your pink-slipped friends
- Gannett starts issuing pink slips: 600 jobs at stake; employees tally historic losses; blog updates all day
- Des Moines: News job cuts, and a 'have-fun' e-mail
- As layoffs begin, spotlight shifts to USA Today
For context: Gannett employs about 46,000. And industry-leading blogger Jim Romenesko nabs 100,000 individual visitors a day.
Google Analytics has the traffic data, available in a free report I make available to anyone, via gannettblog[at]gmail[dot-com]. See Tipsters Anonymous Policy in the green sidebar, upper right.
[Image: Google Analytics]