Wednesday, September 19, 2012

USAT | First 'Gannett Logo,' and now this

Someone has launched USA Today's Balls on Twitter, and they've already pumped out 51 tweets -- few of which seem to have anything to do with the paper's much-critiqued logo. This reminds me of the mocking Gannett Logo Twitter page started after Corporate redesigned its logo in March 2010.


  1. LOL.
    It's just getting worse by the minute.

  2. But all press is good press!


Jim says: "Proceed with caution; this is a free-for-all comment zone. I try to correct or clarify incorrect information. But I can't catch everything. Please keep your posts focused on Gannett and media-related subjects. Note that I occasionally review comments in advance, to reject inappropriate ones. And I ignore hostile posters, and recommend you do, too."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.